Double check the following common mistakes:
- Is the card you used for ATM use only?
- Some cards are not enabled for eCommerce Shopping, Contact your bank to enable your card for online shopping.
- Did you complete the 3D Secure Check successfully?
- In order to avail of 3D Secure authentication you must register your credit/debit card. This is a one time process which takes place on the card issuer’s (Bank) website. the process involves the cardholder answering several security questions to which only the card issuer and cardholder will know the answer. The cardholder then selects a password and/or a secret question, which will be used by the card issuer during each online transaction. Contact your bank If you are facing any problems with 3D secure
- Were the following fields entered correctly – card number, name on card, CVV code, expiry date?
- Turn your card over and look at the signature box. You should see a special 3-digit code. This 3-digit code is your CVV number / Card Security Code.
- Is there sufficient limit on your credit card?
- If the above conditions are met, call your bank to check if your credit card is eligible for online purchases or if there is any other reason blocking it.
If the above conditions are met, call your bank to check if your credit card is eligible for online purchases or if there is any other reason blocking it.